Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fucking my Friend's sister for Pakistani sex stories

Hi friends I am Nadeem from Lahore. When I first time read this Pakistani sex blog, believe me guys I am addicted to this blog of Pakistani sex stories. Here I am going to share about my sex experience with my best friend’s sister Najma, happened two years back and she is my regular sex partner till now. Let me tell you about myself I was 22 years old then when this incident happened, with average height and weight. I am not that handsome like any latest movie stars but I am very friendly and fun loving man. I was doing my graduation degree at that time and I am a fun loving. I am joking and friendly guy right from my boyhood. This character of mine has been always appreciated by my friends. I had got so many friends among them Arslan was my buddy. We were so close to each other and share everything between each other. My vision care for girls has always been friendly for Pakistani sex.

Most of my lease time would be spent in his home along with him. So nobody in that house thinks I am outsiders. His mom, dad, even sisters were so close to me. One day when me and Arslan were watching blue film on his laptop his younger sister (He had 2 sisters, Maria and Najma) Najma entered to the room without knocking the wooden door. We closed the laptop hurriedly, we closed lid directly. Then she looked quite confused and ask what where we doing. We both get afraid and don’t know what to reply. At the mean time Arslan’s mother called Arslan. Later I came to know that he was called to pump water since his mother was washing the clothes. Then I was the only victim in front of her. She again asked me what we were doing. I told her that laptop was hanged and it was not even taking task manager option so we closed the lid directly to restart the computer.

But she didn’t believe in my word and said that the laptop we were using is a new one and his brother cares his new thing so safely even though it takes time and also told that once I had told her to press power button for 5 sec to restart computer if no other function in laptop are not working. I became speechless. She again asked me the same question. Then I replied to her it’s none of her business to know what two young guys are doing with a laptop inside their room. Then she replied to me what I was not expecting, so you two were watching Blue movie. Hearing that, I became speechless. Then for the first time I looked her from top to bottom in lusty way. I discovered her beauty for the first time. Let me describe her, she was a 18 year old girl with brownish tone of color, she has a athletic body with perfect size of boobs and belly, her figure was perfect for Pakistani sex.

I am sorry guys I don’t know her size because I hadn't asked her about that. She really was a perfect girl to fuck with her Natural health and beauty. Then I replied no to her suspicion. Then she inquired on little bid high tone because she was sure about what were we doing there, and she told me if I didn't tell truth she would tell to her mom. Then I thought if she really know what were we doing why is she inquiring so eagerly with me, does she wanted to hear that things from my mouth. Then finally I told the truth to her and told her not to tell anybody. Then she said why do you guys watch such dirty movies? Me: It’s so interesting and more pleasurable, hadn’t you watched? I carelessly replied. Me: shut up; she replied with smile and went away. I felt the lust of Pakistani sex in her eyes at that moment so I thought right then about my Pakistani sex stories with her.

I was very happy to see smile and shyness on her face lifts. After a few minutes Arslan came back and told me that he has to take his mother to market within next half an hour. I was ready to leave his home but he asked me to repair the desktop computer windows which got corrupted last night. He told me that he and his mother would be back in 45 minutes from the market and we could have the meal plan together. It was my fortune that he asked me to remain at his house to fuck his sister. Arslan took his bike and his mother was out to market in next 30 minutes. It was me there inside house with Arslan’s two sisters. I have started to repair computer windows after inserting the windows professional genuine CD while my mind was still thinking about Najma.It has passed only 5 minutes when Najma came to my room and smiled. She again asked me about the details.

I could feel her lustful eyes and her dirty smile. I then made some courage and asked her to check what we were watching then. I turned on the Laptop and played the same clip. It was a sex movie of two guys screwing one girl. She placed her hands on her face and looked at me in shyness. This was the right time to start my Pakistani sex stories with her. So, I touched her hand and grabbed it tightly. She asked me, what are you doing? Maria is sleeping and she can come. I didn’t care about her and started fondling her breasts. I continued to fondle her large breasts and then I started to undress her but she resisted.

She was enjoying my French kisses and my great skills of Pakistani sex. I should leave the details due to time and space so I decided to screw her quickly. She asked me to come near door where she can get fucked in doggy style and can keep an eye on the outside on the other room where her sister was sleeping. We moved near the door and I inserted my hanging Muscletech in her fleshy vagina. She moaned loudly but I placed my hand on her mouth. My left hand was holding her left boob tightly and right hand on her face. I was fucking her like a bulldog. After 5-10 minutes; I felt that I was about to cum. I pulled it out and she started sucking my balls, soon I blasted my load on her face. She smiled and pulled her Shalwar up. Right from that time, I am fucking her till now whenever I get time and opportunity. This was my first story in Pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment